Pressure Vessel Manufacture
MPM designs and manufactures pressure vessels for research and industrial applications. The vessels are designed and stamped in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Welded or integrally machined pressure vessels are supplied with appropriate fittings and seals to meet customer needs.
Pressure vessels can be configured to include the following features:
- Welded or integrally machined construction
- Sliding seals for various research attachments such as mechanical pull rods
- Special seals for electrochemical measurements
- Attachments for crack growth measurement
- Reducers for attachment to in-service piping
Flow Loop Systems
MPM can design and build high-temperature/high-pressure flow loop systems for special experimental programs. In addition, a frame to house the pressure vessel and high temperature tubing can be provided.